very strange how u can talk to someone everyday and still miss them
have you guys ever thought about how fucked up it is that Fullmetal Alchemist is at its core a story about genocide, but tells it from the point of view of the perpetrators of that genocide and the wacky shenanigans they get into ???
Yes. Yes I have.
This is why I’ve come to realize the importance of CoS. It brings that reality into sharp relief in a way the main series never did.
Concept art for Anya/Anastasia from Anastasia (1997)
i didn’t realize you had like stopped at any point
sorry i’ve become a last of us & fma blog again
XKit Mobile Version 1.0.3 is now available.
As promised, version 1.0.3 of the XKit Mobile is now available.
New features and changes include:
- Hold + Reblog: Just hold the reblog button to quickly reblog a post without opening the reblog window.
- Search: You can now search posts and filter results by post type (audio, video, text, etc.)
- QuickBlogs: You can now create “shortcuts” for blogs you visit often.
- Shorten Posts: Allows you to quickly scroll past long posts you are not interested in.
- Faster: Up to 25% faster page loading, up to 5x faster GIF loading (along with smoother GIF rendering.)
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Many bug fixes and other improvements.
As always, please let me know if you hit any bugs or have suggestions.
PS: Sorry about the mobile posting. Most of the future updates will be posted on the XKit Mobile blog from now on.
PSS: It might take a while for the update to show up on the App Store, depending on your location. I’m sorry about this.
i biked to work this morning and accidentally took a wrong turn onto this weird old bike path that wasn’t a bike path anymore…so i had to turn around halfway but it was still nice
i biked to highland park for coffee during my break
today i’ve biked 14 miles :B i feel really accomplished and it’s gorgeous out i just wanna be on this bike all the time w h y didn’t i do this sooner